ResideBPG uses third-party screening companies to process all applications. To qualify for one of our apartment homes, we require the following items:
- Completed and signed application for each future occupant over the age of 18
- $50 application fee for each future occupant over the age of 18 plus a *$200 holding deposit
- Good standing credit (please note not all credit reports are the same and can vary)
- Gross monthly income must be equal to 3 times the monthly rent. Applicants are subject to employment verification and current proof of income. These items will be verified by a third-party screening vendor. Below are acceptable forms of documentation:
- Two most current consecutive pay stubs
- Offer letter from future employer, subject to verification
- If self-employed, previous year’s tax return, bank statements may also be required for verification purposes
- For social security recipients, a copy of your social security income statement for the previous year
- No prior outstanding landlord debt/eviction filings, cannot have been nonrenewed at any ResideBPG managed property
- Must pass criminal background check
- Valid government issued photo ID and for each future occupant subject to verification by a third-party screening vendor
- Guarantors are only accepted due to a lack of income. The applicant (occupant) of the apartment must pass all other resident criteria. Guarantors must have a minimum credit score of 700, must earn five times the monthly rent, no landlord debt and subject to background screening
To apply online, visit the community’s website and click the “Find Your New Home Now” button. Search for availability and select the floor plan that you are interested in to begin the application process, to make your payment you will be redirected to RentPayment. Once the application is complete a member of the staff will reach out to you for next steps.
All supporting documents must be submitted within 24-hours of the application. All leases must be signed within 24-hours of approval. Failure to do so may result in cancelling your application and forfeiting your $200 hold deposit
*$200 hold fee is applied to first month’s rent. Fee is only refundable if the application is not approved. Nonrefundable if applicant cancels for any reason.
In compliance with Fair Credit Reporting Act, you are hereby informed that an investigative consumer report may be made as to your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and mode of living. Additional information will be obtained through employers, landlords, banks, finance companies, tax returns, credit reporting agencies or similar sources.